Tuesday 10 February 2015

Book Haul

Hey Peeps,

Just a quick post... I've been a lucky boy this week... stacks of new books to read!

Check out my haul...




My sincere thanks to Bloomsbury Australia, Harper Voyager Australia, and Hachette Australia for the opportunity to review The Mime Order, Those Above, and The World of Ice and Fire. I treated myself and purchased Boneshaker, Lexicon, and Karen Memory. I cannot wait to dive in!

I also received galleys of The Devil's Detective by Simon Unsworth, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, and Love in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction by Judd Trichter. 

Exciting reading ahead!

Also, a quick update on Smash Dragon's author interview series. I can announce that we will be featuring Mitchell Hogan, Jo Anderson, Kaaron Warren and Keith Stevenson here on this blog over the coming fortnight. I am also working on getting an interview with Daniel Polansky to discuss his upcoming release Those Above (shown in photo). 

So stay tuned everyone!

Peace

1 comment:

  1. Nice haul! Karen Memory was a fantastic read (finished it last night), and I've got The Devil's Detective cued up for an early read as well.

    ReplyDelete