Monday 23 March 2015

Quick Update

Hey Peeps,

I've been laying low the past week or so due to illness, and as such it has meant I have fallen behind with my reviews. I am on the mend, so I hope to have those reviews up and live this week. So keep a look out!

My interviews with Daniel Polansky and Jay Kristoff are still in the pipeline. Both authors are extremely busy at the moment, but rest assured those interviews are coming!

I've only received one new book this week, The Water Knife by Paolo Bacigalupi. It looks amazing. Cannot wait to dive in.

I've recently also discovered an amazing local author by the name of DK Mok. If you haven't read any of her work yet I implore you to change that immediately. Her new release, entitled Hunt for Valamon, is mind blowing!

So yeah, things are back on track here at Smash Dragons. Apologies for falling behind!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment