Tuesday 13 January 2015

Book Haul and Quick Update

Greetings peeps!

Just a quick post today... received some very nice goodies from the good people at Hachette Australia and HarperCollins/HarperVoyager... I'm a lucky boy aren't I?




My deepest thanks to HarperCollins Australia and Hachette Australia. Both publishers are firm supporters of the blog, and have been very generous with both their time and products. I cannot wait to dive into them all!

I also received galleys of Robot Overlords by Mark Stay, No Man's World by Pat Kelleher and Something Coming Through by Paul McAuley. My thanks to Netgalley and the respective publishers. 

Quick update... Ben Peek interview still looks good for late this week... upcoming reviews include Blood will Follow by Snorri Kristjansson and The Galaxy Game by Karen Lord... and I have a special surprise in store that you will all love!

Gotta scat... have a bed to build!

Remember... keep on reading and writing people!


2 comments:

  1. You ARE a lucky boy bugger! I'm very curious about The Vagrant - added that to my to-read list the other day. And I read The Boy with the Porcelain Blade last year, I'm intrigued by the sequel.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy bugger is typo... lol... fixed... and yeah I'm very intrigued by The Vagrant... has been getting a lot of hype

    ReplyDelete