Wednesday 21 January 2015

Book Loot Wednesday

Sup People!

Just a quick update to books received this week. I purchased a copy of Providence of Fire by Brian Staveley, and it finally came in the mail this morning!

Gorgeous cover art... I cannot wait to dive into this one... been looking forward to it for so long!

I have also received the following titles from Netgalley and Angry Robot Books... Flex by Ferret Steinmetz, The Buried Life by Carrie Patel, and Nexus by Ramez Naam. Thanks so much Angry Robot!

I should have more book loot to reveal in the coming days... so stay tuned!

Also... look out for my interviews Alan Baxter and Glenda Larke in the coming week!

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. This book is SOOO GOOD!!! I really enjoyed it, hope you will too!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I've been waiting for it since I read and loved The Emperor's Blades... cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic book - if you liked the first, you'll definitely enjoy this one!

    ReplyDelete