Thursday 8 January 2015

Book Haul and Update

Hey peeps!

An amazing book haul this week here at Smash Dragons... I received a review copy of Firefight by Brandson Sanderson (thanks Hachette Australia)... Gollancz mailed me my competition prize of a signed HB of Words of Radiance and bonus PB copies of The Way of Kings part 1 and part 2... and I purchased John Birmingham's latest novel entitled Emergence.

I also received galleys of John Joseph Adams's Operation Arcana and Karen Lord's The Galaxy Game. I cannot wait to dive into all of these titles! In blog news I can reveal that Smash Dragons will be featuring interviews with Australian authors Rjurik Davidson and Ben Peek over the next week or so. I've got an interview with Alan Baxter lined up, I am also hoping to secure an interview with Glenda Larke (if your reading this Glenda, pretty please?) in the near future. So exciting times ahead!

What books have you got in your haul this week?

Would love to hear from you... please feel free to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment